LNAT Training 2017
Following the success of our LNAT preparatory course in 2016, we are delighted to offer for a 2nd consecutive year an intensive two weekend course for prospective Law students in the United Kingdom.
The first series of the course will run in September (2/9, 3/9, 9/9 and 10/9) and will include:
- 20 hours of tutoring time (5 hours per day)
- Ample exam practice, tips for the essay and multiple choice questions
- Printed materials and other resources
Students that register to this course will be given the opportunity to arrange additional tutoring if needed, free of charge. There will be a second series of classes and the exact dates will be announced in due course.
For further information and registrations, please contact us at 22100116 or email@example.com.
The LNAT examination is an aptitude test prepared by a consortium of UK Universities to assess students’ potential to study Law at an Undergraduate Level. If you are applying to the University of Bristol, Durham University, University of Glasgow, King’s College London, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford, SOAS and/or University College London, this course is an ideal opportunity to practise and prepare for the LNAT examinations.
Course Lecturer: Nicoletta Epaminonda (BA Law – University of Cambridge, LLM – University of Durham)
Additional Services Provided by Photiades Education:
- Guidance sessions aimed at students and their parents will run by appointment. Discussion topics include academic and non-academic requirements for Law, admission tests, choosing the right university, applying, interviews and life as a student.
- Application packages available.