LNAT Training 2018 for UK Law Applicants
Following the success of our LNAT preparatory course in 2016 and 2017, we are delighted to offer for a 3rd consecutive year an intensive two weekend course for prospective Law students in the United Kingdom.
The first series of the course will run in September (2/9 – 3/9, 9/9 – 10/9) and will include:
- 20 hours of expert tutoring time.
- Ample exam practice, tips for the essay and multiple choice questions.
- Printed materials and other resources.
Students that register to this course will be given the opportunity to arrange additional tutoring if needed, free of charge.For those who cannot attend the course, individual tutoring can be arranged upon request.
For further information and registrations, please contact us at 22100116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LNAT examination is an aptitude test prepared by a consortium of UK Universities to assess students’ potential to study Law at an Undergraduate Level. If you are applying for 2019 entry (or deferred entry in 2020) to the University of Bristol, Durham University, University of Glasgow, King’s College London, University of Nottingham, London School of Economics, University of Oxford, SOAS and University College London, this course is an ideal opportunity to practise and prepare for the LNAT examinations.
Additional Services Provided by Photiades Education:
- Guidance sessions aimed at students and their parents will run by appointment. Discussion topics include academic and non-academic requirements for Law, admission tests, choosing the right university, applying, interviews and life as a student.
- Application packages available.